About Us

Welcome to Team Azure's blog. This is where us 5 different authors talk about our various deck concepts, deck ideas, card opinions, strategy articles, tournament reports, and piles of randomness. We're situated in Singapore, Ang Mo Kio. Hope you enjoy your stay, and have a great day~

Khatib Team Tourney 13/12

Match 1 : VS ??? (Oppression BF) XOO

Round 1 : Forgot...
Round 2 : He Set Torrential While I Haf A Face Down Solemn. I Sack Bora For Sirocoo, I Solemn His Torrential And Search For 2x Bora Using 2x Whirlwind. Used Allure And Drew 2x Qual'at, Special Summoned 2x Bora , Focus , Whack And Dropped 2x Qual'at
Round 3 : Forgot.. But He Bad Hand

Match 2 : VS Kenneth (MGS) OXO *He Said Baha Was Cursing Him*

Round 1 : My Field : 1x Shura 2x Vayu . Used Book of Moon on His 2 Chawa. Sack 1x Vayu For Sirocoo , Special Summon 2x Bora Focus Whack His Face-Down Chawa
Round 2 : Tio Raped By Ancient Holy Wyvern
Round 3 : Top Draw Brain Control And Used It On His Brionac , Special Summon Dark Arm , He Gardna Both And I Bounce His Brionac Back. He Synchro Goyo and Suicide Wif My Dark Arm , Top Draw Qual'at And Whack For 2 Times As He Top Draw Heavy Storm.

Skipped Match 3 Due to My Team Having 2-0 Score

Top 12 : VS ??? (Undead) OO

Round 1 : Forgot..
Round 2 : My Field : 1x Sirocoo . Summoned Northpole and Pulled Back Qual'at , Special Gale , Focus on Northpole , Synchro Dark End Send His Monster , Whack and Drop Qual'at.

Top 6 : VS ??? (VayuLord) OO

Round 1 : Thanks To Him Activating Hand Severing , I Dropped 2x Dark Monsters. He Summon Garoth And Whack My Shura (Forgot to Bottomless His Garoth) . Top Draw Dark Arm ! =)
Round 2 : Bora Whacked Him a Few Times , He Set Necro Gardna . Next Turn I Summon Kycoo And Use Bora Whack His Face-Down Necro Gardna , Dropped 3x Qual'at. He Cant Use His Gardnas In Grave Due To Kycoo.

Top 3 : Yi Jie (GB) XOO

Round 1 : Forgot How I Died X.X
Round 2 : Forgot How I Won =.=
Round 3 : Forgot Again ! I Have Bad Memory !

Finals : Akira (Dimensional Eatos) OXO

Round 1 : Forgot How I Won =.=
Round 2 : S/T Hand !! Tio Raped By D.D. Survivor
Round 3 : Brain Controlled His ??? And Rushed .

Deck Used : Oppression BF
Feel So Proud of Myself Winning ALL 6 MATCHES !!

No comments:

Post a Comment