About Us

Welcome to Team Azure's blog. This is where us 5 different authors talk about our various deck concepts, deck ideas, card opinions, strategy articles, tournament reports, and piles of randomness. We're situated in Singapore, Ang Mo Kio. Hope you enjoy your stay, and have a great day~

AMK Trishula Tournament 17 April 2010

Went for the Trishula tournament at Ang Mo Kio today.

Deck Used: Frembell Cat

Match One: Jess (Black Feathers) OO
Round 1: Summoned a few X-Saber Airbellums to discard his hand and continued to win by beatdown.
Round 2: Forgot lol.

Match 2: JianYue (Dragoon D-End Heroes) OO
Round 1: He tried to negate my Tragoedia's summoning using Paradox Fusion by removing from play Dragoon D-End, but I used Solemn Judgment on it causing him to lose his Dragoon D-End.
Round 2: Both of us were down to very few cards, when he set his Dandylion I removed it from play using Cauis and when he set Morphing Jar I removed it from play by releasing my Cauis for another one lol.

Match 3: Kevin AKA Icymoon (Black Feathers) XOX
Round 1: My Firedog got bottomlessed lol.
Round 2: Forgot how I won.
Round 3: My Firedog died again.

Now we are in the Top 16 Single Eliminations

Match 1: Benjamin AKA World Champion (Black Feathers) XX
Round 1:Forgot lol.
Round 2: Struggled with Tragoedia and Gorz and finally died.

This was the deck I used today.

Monsters: 22
3 Flamvell Firedog
2 Flamvell Magical
3 Gravekeeper's Spy
1 Gravekeeper's Descendant
3 X-Saber Airbellum
1 Rescue Cat
1 Summon Priest
1 Sangan
2 Cauis, The Shadow Monarch
1 Gorz
1 Tragoedia
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Black Feather - Gale The Hurrricane
1 Cyber Dragon

Spells: 12
3 Book Of Moon
2 Rekindling
2 Pot Of Avarice
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Brain Control
1 Mind Control
1 My Body As A Shield

Traps: 5
2 Bottomless Traphole
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment

 After I scrubbed, I went around looking for cards for my new deck which I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment