About Us

Welcome to Team Azure's blog. This is where us 5 different authors talk about our various deck concepts, deck ideas, card opinions, strategy articles, tournament reports, and piles of randomness. We're situated in Singapore, Ang Mo Kio. Hope you enjoy your stay, and have a great day~
Jurong Tourney 24/12

Deck Used : Oppression BF

Match 1 : VS JunQi (Synchro Cat) OO

Round 1 : Forgot But He Scooped Since He Forgotten To Put Summon Priest In His Deck.
Round 2 : He Scooped After I Activated 2 Black Whirlwind & Summon 1 Shura.

Match 2 : VS Gary/Hong (Vayu BF) OO

Round 1 : Sirocoo Wins The Game.
Round 2 : Sirocoo Wins The Game Again !

Top 8 : VS Benjamin (Graveyard BF) XOO

Round 1 : Forgot How I Died X.X
Round 2 : Kycoo Raped Him
Round 3 : Forgot How I Won

Top 4 : VS Junyong (PooPoo GB) XOX

Round 1 : Forgot How I Died X.X
Round 2 : I Left 200 Lifepoints And He Left 8000 Lifepoints And I Overturn The Whole Situation By Drawing Delta Crow - Anti Reverse.
Round 3 : Forgot How I Died X.X

* Nxt Time Cannot Play Wif Junyong , Today Just Change de Protector , He Cut My Deck Until The Protector Like Going Spoil Lidat , Make Me Too Angry To Concentrate.

3rd and 4th placing : VS Samuel
Since I'm Rushing For Time, We Decided Not To Play. But We Both Wanted The Natural Landol.
Then, Junyong Too Kind That He Ask Me To Take The Gorz And He Trade 1 Natural Landol With Me. LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment