About Us

Welcome to Team Azure's blog. This is where us 5 different authors talk about our various deck concepts, deck ideas, card opinions, strategy articles, tournament reports, and piles of randomness. We're situated in Singapore, Ang Mo Kio. Hope you enjoy your stay, and have a great day~

Tourney Report - Jurong 24 December 2009

Deck Used : Synchro Cat

Match 1 Vs . Xing You : XX ( Oppresion Feather )

Round 1 : i draw into Green Hand , and when i trying to use Golden Sarcophagus to search out for Summon priest , i run through my whole deck and cannot find my find my Summon Priest as i forgot to put in the deck . So i decided for Rescue Cat , and when i get back my Cat the next turn he killed me .

Round 2 : He let me put in Summon priest , but i throw into bad hand and was killed shortly by him

Match 2 Vs . ??? : OO ( Gladiator Beast )

Round 1 : Keep getting advantage as he do not have any thing to counter my X-Saber Airbellum and dropping his hand , with he ended up with no hand and i rush him with Synchro .

Round 2 : Summon Priest like me today and i keep drawing it , with 1 s/t removal card and a magic card which ended up for me to getting advantage as he cannot protect by Monster , and control by my Natural Beast and Arcanite .

Match 3 Vs . Sazabi : OXO Roid Machiner ( think so )

Round 1 : My starting hand was very bad and i decided to stall for my Summon Priest , i suddenly turn my head and see Daren which give me the idea to use Golden Sarcophagus to search out for Brain Control as he always do that when using my deck . and i drew into Priest next turn and a Cyber Dragon . which ended up i swarm the field with 1 Arcanite (2400atk) , 1 Airbellum , Cyber Dragon , Chaos Sorcerer and brain control his Machiner to OTK him .

(EDIT by Charmander: LOL! Told you Brain Control is pro.)

Round 2 : my hand was quite ok , and i set my Ryko and end my turn . he set 2 card and end , i flip my Ryko up and he sucks my energy away by using Light Mirror . and he keep poking me with some machiner .

Round 3 : i set a Spy and end my turn , and ended up he swarming all kind of Machiner . bt lucky got spy to protect me , then i summon Kycoo but duno how i manage to survive until next turn and i black rose him and summon Dark Armed Dragon to lower his life point , and he do not have any hand so ended up i keep destroying his card and attack him .

Match 4 : Jess OO ( Cosmo Deck )

Round 1 : He like getting alot of Monster hand, i set spy, he breaker, i bottomless, he cyber dragon kill one then i search out another. Then summon airbellum make Arcanite rape his cyber dragon. Then he set 1 airbellum and i blow it up with arcanite then switch it to defence. i use sea koala to atk him and then i activate call of the haunted to summon Airbellum to gain advantage and synchro for Natural Beast and control with an arcanite with counter. but i'm storm him and tio starlight road. almost die but lucky his stardust never poke and it died later.

Round 2: he use gale attack then i mirror force he book. i forgot use spy poke and he topdraw brain control take my spy to make armor master and I risk with with allure into super sangan and super duper brain control! I out sangan and brain control his armor master for game!!

Match 5 : Jeff XX

Round 1 : Could not remember

Round 2 : cannot remember

still got 1 more match which i lazy to type out which was the fight that was with Daren .

Overall , Scrubbed .

No comments:

Post a Comment