About Us

Welcome to Team Azure's blog. This is where us 5 different authors talk about our various deck concepts, deck ideas, card opinions, strategy articles, tournament reports, and piles of randomness. We're situated in Singapore, Ang Mo Kio. Hope you enjoy your stay, and have a great day~

Jurong Tourney 2/1

Deck Used : Philippine BF

Match 1 : VS Milton (Whirlwind BF) OO

Round 1 : Rushed And Killed Him
Round 2 : Shadowpriestess of Ohm Killed Him

Match 2 : VS Sazabi (MGS Cat) OXO

Round 1 : Forgot How I Won
Round 2 : Forgot How I Lost X.X
Round 3 : Did 2 Mistake And Made The Game Damn Long -.-

Match 3 : VS Darius (Machiner + Gadgets) XX

Round 1 : Forgot How I Lost
Round 2 : Forgot How I Lost

Match 4 : VS Yewlong (Anti Meta) OXX

Round 1 : He Had a Hand Full of Monsters, All Below 1.8k Att. So I Rushed Him and Won.
Round 2 : Forgot How I Lost
Round 3 : Forgot How I Lost

Top 8 : VS ??? (Lightlord) OO

Round 1 : Shadowpriestess of Ohm Did The Job Again ~
Round 2 : Either He Or Me Miscalculate The Lifepoints. I Calculate Until I Left 200 LP While He Calculate Until My LP Was 3.2k. So I Won Eventually Due To The LP Miscalculation.

Top 4 : VS Gavin (Gemini Beat) OO

Round 1 : Rushed Him
Round 2 : Activate Trunade, Sending All His S/T Back And Rushed Him.

Top 2 : VS Daren (GB)

Lazy Fight lol.. So We Took The Prize And Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment