About Us

Welcome to Team Azure's blog. This is where us 5 different authors talk about our various deck concepts, deck ideas, card opinions, strategy articles, tournament reports, and piles of randomness. We're situated in Singapore, Ang Mo Kio. Hope you enjoy your stay, and have a great day~

Khatib Tourney 13/3

Finally some updates after such a long time !

Deck Used : Infernity
No. of Participants : 18

Match 1 : VS Samuel (???) OXO

Round 1 : Normal Infernity Stuffs, 3 Trishula ~
Round 2 : Tio Raped By Raioh X.X
Round 3 : Forgot How I Won ...

Match 2 : VS Joseph (Undead) XX

Round 1 : Bad Hand !! 2 Mirage 1 One for One @#$!@#$ I Stall Until I Die LOL.. Trunade Him His Hand Size Become 10 !!
Round 2 : Forgot How I Lost X.X

Match 3 : VS Kenneth (MGS) OXO *Why Everytime i meet him in tourney

Round 1 : Normal Infernity Stuffs ..
Round 2 : Bad Hand
Round 3 : Normal Infernity Stuffs ..

Top 8 : VS ??? (BF) OO

Round 1 : Normal Infernity Stuffs ..
Round 2 : Normal Infernity Stuffs ..

Top 4 : VS ??? (I Name It, Infernity's Greatest Fear!!) OXX

Round 1 : Normal Infernity Stuffs .. Luckily He No Necrovalley / Raioh / DCK
Round 2 : Raioh + DCK + Sin Stardust + Necrovalley (I Think... Cant Really Rmb It)
Round 3 : @$!%@#%!# Filled My Graveyard Up... Den He Activated Necrovalley.... Den I Top Draw Ryko, Intend to Destroy Necrovalley... But He Summoned Sin Stardust, Summore He Got Chalice @#%!@#!%

Got 3rd and took Bf Dragon Sleeves since nothing else left is better den that lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment